- CFP: 5 February 2019
- Extended deadline for submissions: 31 May 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 2 July 2019
- Registration: until 15 September 2019
- ECREA TV Studies Section Conference: 24-25 October 2019; with welcome reception/drinks on Wednesday 23rd October from 20.30 hrs at ‘De Uurwerker’
The conference takes place in Groningen and is hosted by the University of Groningen and the Groningen Research Centre for Media and Journalism Studies. The conference is organized by the ECREA Television Studies Section in co-operation with the Groningen Research Institute for the Study of Culture (ICOG), the University of Málaga, Spain, and Aarhus University, Denmark.
Conference organizers are Berber Hagedoorn (University of Groningen, the Netherlands, main organizer, email: b.hagedoorn[at]rug.nl), Juan Francisco Gutiérrez Lozano (University of Málaga, Spain), Susanne Eichner (Aarhus University, Denmark).
- Please register no later than September 15th 2019 via this link: http://shop.housing.rug.nl/shopfeb/contents/en-us/d74_Pagina-78.html
ECREA membership is not required to participate in the conference. The conference fee of 75 EUR includes in any case coffee breaks, lunches and receptions/borrels.